This week I thought I would share with you whats currently in my make up bag! It’s not all of my make up but it the essentials I almost use daily. I also have a large storage box full of make up! I have linked all the products mentioned so you can shop my make up!
Lets start with The Face:
1. Collection prime & ready primer with witch hazel, a primer that is a mattifying poreminimiser.
2. Garnier skinActive BB cream in light, an oil free tinted beauty balm that can be used on it own or under your foundation, I usually use it on it’s own as it has amazing coverage and is moisturising.
3. Maybelline Fit me! Foundation in shade 105 natural ivory, I use this as a more of a occasion/going out foundation, it is a matte and pore minimiser leaving that airbrush look.
4. Collection Primed and ready invisible setting powder with witch hazel, perfect blend to set my foundation and minimise blemishes.
5. Collection Lasting perfection concealer in fair, this concealer claims to last 16 hour, i wouldn’t quite agree with that but i never retouch my make up through out the day so need something long lasting and this is perfect.
6. Model Co Blush in Peach Bellini, I got this blush in my lookfantastic subscription box and i love it, the colour really compliments my face when I contour.
7. Collection Presicion Contour in light, the way I do my make up i pretty self taught, i just blag my way through it and hope for the best, when contouring became a thing it was everywhere on how to do it, online and in magazines so I bought Collections precision contour as it easy to use.
8. Collection Speedy blush in tickled pink, I always have to blushes packed in case i change my mind on the colour, quick and easy blush to apply and blend.
9. Collection speedy highlight in pearl sheen, again got this for choice and that it’s so easy to apply and blend.
10. MUA Bronze and Scult contour kit in light/medium, a combination of a contour powder and a bronze highlight, perfect to add a little depth to your contouring.
11. MUA Set and Reflect finishing kit, a combition of a lightweight setting powder and a beautiful (my fav!) white gold highlighter.
12. NYC IndividualEyes, for brown eyes, a combination of brown eye shadows, a primer and a highlighter with a guide on how to perfect that perfect look for brown eyes, its my fav I use it daily. The packaging has changed since I last bought this one, they no longer base them on eye colour, boo!
13. Lancôme hypnose mascara, my beautiful friend and fellow blogger Tanya got me this mascara and it is my fav! It really lengthens and lift’s the lashes it also hypoallergenic as i have a rough time with mascaras my eyes always tend to sting but i have no problems with this mascara.
14. Rimmel colour precise, a long lasting eyeliner pen, can create thin or thick looks, admittedly not the best but its ok for now.
15. PS Kohl eyeliner in pink champagne from primark, i use this to highlight the inner corners, also have it in ivory.
16. Eyelash curlers! Essential for full looking lashes!
17. Jelly Pong Pong fairy lashes curl mascara, always have a back up mascara, a great find in my glossybox subscription.
18. Dr PawPaw original balm, multipurpose balm that i use to tame my brows, on my lips for moisture and to secure glitter when I’m feeling creative! I also have the red and peach tinted editions these can also be used as cheek tints!
19. Primark Metallic liquid lipstick, I’ve forgotten the name of the colour unfortunately but its very close to a rose gold, copper look.
20. Primark Velvet matte lipstick crayon in claret, my fav lipstick! Long lasting and rich in colour!
21. MUA velvet lip lacquer, I actually have many of these, my two favs are kooky *pictured* and firecracker, long lasting and the colours are rich.
22. MUA Matte Lipstick, in majestic masala, great everyday lipstick, not as lasting as the velvet lip lacquer, but for only a pound i love it.
23. MUA inked lip stain, for the long day, i love red lipstick but this lip stain allows me to wear red lips casually.
24. Blank Canvas F20, buffer brush to blend my foundation
25. Powder brushes from Superdrug, one medium and one angled
26. Angled blending brush for eyes from look fantastic.
27. Eye shadow brushes from a unbranded gift set.
…..27 items in my make up bag….its amazing how much you actually use!